567Chevy

2 You're 10
Sep 20, 2013
Calgary
VetteCoins
Car
2014 Stingray
Here's a couple of pix from the build of my 2014 Stingray. It's a M7 Z51 3LT with NPP, and already had a cold air intake before it went to Davenport for heads/cam and headers.

Am super happy with the car - went up 85 rwhp and 40 ft lbs torque over what it was with just a cold air intake, and drivability is great. It's a completely different car esp. over 4500 rpm (the Stingray hitting the wall at like 5500 is gone - now it pulls hard at high rpm). Davenport was great too - I couldn't say enough about those guys and you can trust them with your car. Will be doing further tuning work with them in the future.

Before: 398 rwhp 396 tq
After: 483 rwhp 436 tq

- Before is stock with Halltech Stinger CKN CAI

- After is with ARH 1 7/8" long tube headers with catted x-pipe, Lingenfelter heads, Vengeance Racing Stage 1 cam (DOD delete), etc.

mEEQyU.jpg

enAjLq.jpg

jgZAj4.jpg

RVXFgP.jpg

a7UgeL.jpg

ufx2.jpg

eJEWlD.jpg

Awesome gains! That baseline seems to be running awfully low, must be the kind of dyno they are using. Most Stingrays are reading 410-412 whp stock from what I've seen.

I was in talks with Davenport for doing an intake, long tube headers and a tune but I think I am going to go straight for the supercharger next winter through ProCharger.

It seemed low to me as well, but they told me it seemed about average. Of course, the car did have a cold air intake on it, so it was either below average or the CAI wasn't doing much. In any event it rips now.

Why procharger instead of A&A or ECS? I think all of them would be good though.

The Edelbrock on Davenport's shop car is pretty sweet as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread