Featured Thread
Jan 30, 2020
Pickering
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Stingray LT1
Province
ON
I have been looking for splash guards after getting my 2019 C7 home and it seems there are lots of options in the USA but not much in Canada.
I took a chance and bought these from Amazon, Ruien brand, for $89.
They arrived next day and the fronts fit %100 perfect, the rears I would say %98 as they sit a hairline out in spots.

Now I need some summer weather!

Kane

20200310_093755.jpg
20200310_084208.jpg

Last edited:
I have a stingray, and now that I have these I don't think I would want anything that sticks out more.
Maybe the grand sport would be ok with the larger acs style guards?

I have a Z06. As long as they fit (should) I'm ok with any amount protruding / protecting grit & gravel coming off the tires.
I'm thinking with the rears, if I get 3/4", that'll keep the bottom of the qtr panel happy. The remainder of 'stuff' will miss the car. (wishful thinking on my part). As for the front....not sure, but something protruding more than oem should help.
If not.....it's only $90.......(and a kijiji ad to get rid of them)

Thanks for the review.
I ordered a set.
Ordered these at noon, yesterday.
Arrived before 11am today.
(haven't opened the box)
edit:
opened.
I was kinda expecting these to be made from that hard / brittle plastic that we see so many (especially aftermarket) things made from. To my delight / surprise, they're identical to oem material. Stamped very similar to oem too. I'll likely pop them on tomorrow. If they fit as good as they look and feel, there's going to be no regrets.
Thanks for the head's up OP!

Last edited:
Reactions: Paul C7 to C8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread