This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

C6Z Head fix.

Jun 29, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
2009 C6 Z06
Province
NS
I am in Halifax and assumed getting my heads from AHP, WCCH, Katech etc on the exchange program would cost a ton for freight.
I got a guote from AHP in California for $165.00 usd for Freight to Halifax. Not bad in the grand scheme of things.
I would need to return my stock heads to them for a similar amount of loot.
I did contact several Canadian shops but did not find a shop willing to do an exchange.
Some said no, some did not reply.
edit I am not posting to diss Canadian shops but for the benefit of those that live somewhere where local service is not available.

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann
I'm in Montreal (interestingly my car came from NFLD, and I had bought it from a used car dealer in Truro). Anyhow, I simply ordered from AHP, then had the swap done here, and returned my cores. Pretty simple.

I get it , but initially I was stressed about the possible freight cost, kind of a big relief that it is easily doable.

Tommy You did the heads yourself or have a shop in Montreal you trust ? I’m also in Montreal and looking for a trustworthy shop for my 08Z06.