Dec 15, 2012
Toronto
VetteCoins
Car
2005 C6 LS2
I’ve been offered this wide body, made by Duraflex. Seller bought it from eBay and says it’s fiberglass. Asking $2,500.00 CAD only for panels. No inner vents or wheele wells.
Thoughts?
If it’s worth it I’ll go see it all in person but I could use some advice about the maker first.
Thanks in advance.

David

Attachments

• 54B4B9AC-F28B-4B6F-8AD1-536795C76FCB.png
    54B4B9AC-F28B-4B6F-8AD1-536795C76FCB.png
    3 MB · Views: 73
I would also talk to a qualified body shop and get an estimate for proper install and fitment. Albeit most kits say "bolt on" I'm willing to bet there will definitely be body work requirements before primer and paint. Having said all that..... it will certainly make your C6 stick out from the crowd. I had put a mild body kit on and an older 911 and it certainly required some massaging. Try plugging in Duraflex customer reviews and see if anything pops up...

No personal experience with the Duraflex kits...so basically that means my post is about as useful as a leash for a goldfish, but I just want to say, Go for it! That looks great!**

** I am overly encouraging the purchase of this kit as it is not my money and I am totally ignorant to the amount of work it could take finish the kit and have it prepped and painted. :D

I’ve been offered this wide body, made by Duraflex. Seller bought it from eBay and says it’s fiberglass. Asking $2,500.00 CAD only for panels. No inner vents or wheele wells.
Thoughts?
If it’s worth it I’ll go see it all in person but I could use some advice about the maker first.
Thanks in advance.

David

I did a quick google and there's reviews all over the internet.... some good some bad.... Basically highest marks given to price... so-so after that. go surfing David.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.