Apr 8, 2018
Sask
VetteCoins
Car
2008 corvette z06
Hey guys. I have a c6 z06. 2007. Just wondering if there are any gurus on here that’s re able to find how many of my cars were produced. With the same trim. Interior etc. Can provide vin and rpo codes. Can also provide more detail
Upon request.
Thanks.

Hey guys. I have a c6 z06. 2007. Just wondering if there are any gurus on here that’s re able to find how many of my cars were produced. With the same trim. Interior etc. Can provide vin and rpo codes. Can also provide more detail
Upon request.
Thanks.
Here are the stats for the 2007 C6 RPO codes. Somewhere I have the 2007 production numbers that indicates how many units of each model were produced how equipped and what colour combinations. If I can find it I'll post it here.
More information:
C6 Corvette Production

Attachments

• 2007_guide.pdf
    177.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Upon request.
Thanks.

You can find information on vettefacts.com Click on c6 and then 2007 and it should give you all the information about coupes, convertible and the z06 and all the breakdown of the number of how many of each were built and all of the options that were available and the cost of the options at that time. Lots of interesting information on each year that the corvettes were built and the options that were available in those years.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.