This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

C6 Under $20K

Yep, that is one cheap C6! Appears to be a Z51 packaged C6 as well even though they don't mention it. I don't remember seeing them mention that it runs.

A friend called them up. It has 200,000km.

Cars looks great in the pics, might be a good deal for someone wanting to get into a vette.

For sure. At under 20k you could still order an LS3 crate engine and be ahead.

The trannys seem bullet-proof to me unless molested.

Other than brakes which can be redone easily, and suspension (think coil-overs), everything else can be maintained!

What a car!!

If it were an off lease car that had been driven in the winter, I would think that it might not be a good buy. Otherwise, it might be a deal. With today's oils, 200K km is nothing. There has to be some reason other than mileage for the price to be so low.

Vinnie there is a back up car for you...lol..
Rob

We bought our car from an OPP on Kijiji. I figured a guy like him has more to lose than most by pulling a shady deal. He did warn me not to buy anything from Eastern Ontario or Quebec. There are more than a few questionable cars floating around out east. Still, you have to be very careful. Most people who are not very car wise would probably be better off buying from a reputable dealer.

I tried clicking the link and all I got was

"Oops... Too late! This listing was so awesome that it's already gone. Check out other similar ads in your area"

I bought my Z51 off Kijiji and I think anywhere you go you have to be a aware of what you are getting into. First impressions mean a lot to me and if the person selling strikes me wrong I leave.
My car has been trouble free and I think a great find and buy. It wasn't up long and i was on it like a dog on a football, if you know what I mean!!