Black Vettes Matter
Regular
Dec 6, 2018
VetteCoins
Car
C7 Z51 Owner
Province
MB
So there is a good possibility i will have a chance to get a C7 this summer. That being said I will be putting my 07 LS2 back to stock, i haven't thought about prices as of yet just want to gauge interest right now, feel free to make a reasonable offer. Everything is still on the car, I can meet within an hour or so of Winnipeg if interested and will ship Canada wide. Up for grabs:
-Kooks 1 3/4 long tube headers ( purchased used off a wreck, they have dents but no leaks at all can provide pics)
-Kooks 3" catless X pipe
-Airaid Cai (bought new summer 2018)
-FAST LSXR 102mm Intake manifold (bought new summer 2018)
-Billy Boat route 66 axleback. (would need your factory mufflers plus cash as I do not have the oem mufflers.)
-AMT Motorsports 1/4 and 3/4 spacers (bought new summer 2019)
-ZR1 spoiler (not oem, bought new fall 2018)

I can provide pics or video for all parts, shoot me a pm if interested. Thanks for looking.

So there is a good possibility i will have a chance to get a C7 this summer. That being said I will be putting my 07 LS2 back to stock, i haven't thought about prices as of yet just want to gauge interest right now, feel free to make a reasonable offer. Everything is still on the car, I can meet within an hour or so of Winnipeg if interested and will ship Canada wide. Up for grabs:
-Kooks 1 3/4 long tube headers ( purchased used off a wreck, they have dents but no leaks at all can provide pics)
-Kooks 3" catless X pipe
-Airaid Cai (bought new summer 2018)
-FAST LSXR 102mm Intake manifold (bought new summer 2018)
-Billy Boat route 66 axleback. (would need your factory mufflers plus cash as I do not have the oem mufflers.)
-AMT Motorsports 1/4 and 3/4 spacers (bought new summer 2019)
-ZR1 spoiler (not oem, bought new fall 2018)

I can provide pics or video for all parts, shoot me a pm if interested. Thanks for looking.

Sorry to be the arse here but if you're selling please list it in the classifieds, if you're price checking here is fine but you can't do both. 🙂

We also insist that you post a price to avoid potentially unpleasant bid wars. Thanks for understanding. It's all in the rules so this time I'm not making it up.

Sorry to be the arse here but if you're selling please list it in the classifieds, if you're price checking here is fine but you can't do both. 🙂

We also insist that you post a price to avoid potentially unpleasant bid wars. Thanks for understanding. It's all in the rules so this time I'm not making it up.

My mistake, figured id get more traffic if i put it directly on the C6 page. I didn't want to put prices up yet until its 100% the car is being sold.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.