Featured Thread
Mar 3, 2018
Newmarket, ON
VetteCoins
Really happy to have received my build sheet, window sticker and 2007 Brochures etc for my ‘07 Vert from the National Corvette Museum!

Attachments

• iOS Image - 928168701.jpg
    iOS Image - 928168701.jpg
    466.2 KB · Views: 101
Good for you 😁👍🏻.... some things are not argued to be priceless. I’ve actually acquired a few brochures so that I can keep track of the colour names and truly enjoy the reading and option lists every once in a while. If I was going to the 2019 BG Caravan Event, I would be looking to pickup the set of brochures that they offer as it costs a “gold bar” to ship it up here ....

I had a dealer brochure and the original window sticker as it came off the window, build sheet you can get from the dealers for future reference. It is called "GM Global Connect". This includes the work currently done on the car as well as warranty and the build process complete with serial numbers No Charge. I am the second owner the previous one had it leased for 1year. I was just fortunate.

I had a dealer brochure and the original window sticker as it came off the window, build sheet you can get from the dealers for future reference. It is called "GM Global Connect". This includes the work currently done on the car as well as warranty and the build process complete with serial numbers No Charge. I am the second owner the previous one had it leased for 1year. I was just fortunate.
Corvette Museum is where I got my build sheet.

I got the window sticker and build sheet for my 03. Framed the laminated window sticker and have it in my study with all my other car stuff. The build sheet is much bigger than I anticipated.

Reactions: Messner
I got lucky and Darcy, the second owner that I bought my car from gave me the original build window sticker and info package that came with my car, The window sticker was removed when the US Army sergeant took possession of the car in Germany!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.