I've been wanting to do this mod for YEARS now. There isn't any benefit to putting the normal C6 brakes on a C5, but what you want are the C6 Z51 brakes because it is a super cheap way to put bigger brakes on your C5 because you can use your same calipers. They also look really nice with being cross drilled. The only thing that has stopped me is the cost of replacing the caliper mounting brackets as the C6 Z51 brackets are about $65 USD a piece the last time I looked.

They really do fill a hole but I thought the stock wheels could not be used for lack of clearance with C6 brake bits and pieces.

I agree Riley they look great and the CCW wheels I have clear them but I still like the look of the car with the stock C5 Z06 wheels and do run they occasionally. What to do!?

The total cost to get complete system C6 zo6 brake on C5 2200$ CA but l try to find some benefit to do that no luck ..
C6 Z06 brakes are a big upgrade for a C5. 6 piston front calipers and bigger rotors. 4 piston rear calipers and bigger rotors. Requires 18" wheels up front.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.