C5 Ontario You're a Regular You're Celebrated
Sep 6, 2020
Seeley's Bay, ON
VetteCoins
Car
1997 C5 Coupe
Province
ON
This summer's project is to replace all the door and targa top seals and weatherstripping on my 97 C5, so I'm looking for a reputable (preferably Canadian) supplier to order everything from. Any suggestions/recommendations would be appreciated.

Corvette Rubber

Steele Rubber products

Ecklers
Corvette Depot
West Coast Corvettes

Pretty much anyone that sells corvette parts sell some weatherstripping

Reactions: Gummiente
Corvette Rubber

Steele Rubber products

Ecklers
Corvette Depot
West Coast Corvettes

Pretty much anyone that sells corvette parts sell some weatherstripping
Thanks, I have them bookmarked.

Reactions: OL Yeller
I did my weatherstrip last year. I shopped all over and the problem I found was that I was never sure of quality
no matter where I looked canadian or american suppliers. I read too many comments about buying cheap and having the rubber turn white within a year.
I somehow... are you ready for this... stumbled upon the " Corvette Rubber Company".

They are located in Michigan. Their only product is Corvette Weatherstrip and their price was right . In fact their cost for a full 7 piece set was actually less than most places for a 6 or less piece set. I had to phone in my order as their website didn't work for Canada, but they were very good to deal with. The quality of the product is excellent. Everything fit with no problems. It wasn't cheap with exchange, but you get what you pay for and my vette looks ten years younger, just wish I did too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.