Jan 8, 2015
Saskatoon
VetteCoins
Car
2007 C6 Twin Turbo
As some of you may or may not know the fabbing of our C5 Twin turbo kit has begun. I will post some pics next week once I get a little deeper into it.

Its probably our coolest set up to date from all of our kits and were very proud of it. This kit once it hits the market will be $5350USD ( I price things in US cause I buy in USD and sell mostly to Americans and its easier to keep strait).

We will have an introductory price of $4780usd and Ill install it for free on one persons car so I can video the install.

EDIT: for pictures

Last edited:
If you can offer a good working complete twin turbo kit for that price you're going to sell a $hit load of them.... Where are you located your profile won't show up ...

In Saskatoon Saskatchewan for the most part (small town 10min north of Saskatoon). I'll post pics as I go. Started the header fab last night. FedEx lost a good chunck of my order so had to re order it.

Sounds good. Once we get our parts we will get this going. Trying to focus on, no relocations, ease of install, keeping under hood temps down, and lightning fast spool times. Pretty excited to see the final out come. Depending when parts arrive and spare time we're planning for a May long test drive. Maybe go find Riley and convince him to buy one,

You have me convinced..... Just need to convince the other half. :D

I have some other work I need completed and I'll have to ask you about. While we are talking, we can also discuss the TT. :D

I hope to get some pics up this weekend. I'm still waiting on missing parts from my FedEx shipment. "Hopefully" this weekend Ill have them and can continue to fab. With that said its Mothersday weekend So Sunday is a write off. Doesn't apply here but I'm just finishing a 05-09 Mustang kit while I wait on parts

UPDATE. To date we have done two cars. One very low mile 2000 base and one miled out, bagged out 2003 Z06. Both cars responded very well to the turbos. Driveability was perfect. In fact one car was from 7 hours west and one was from 8 hours east. Both drove home just prefect. More pictures to follow

Wooooo! For the bagged out Z06! :D Hahaha. I think that must show something to the durability of these cars and even if driven hard, they keep going reliably.

Looking forward to the pics.

Question: With the 2000 base and 2003 Z06 starting out with ~60 hp difference from the factory, how did they end up? Did they both make about the same hp or did the extra additional stock hp of the Z allow it to end up making more hp in the end?

They're both very strong cars, there's no 2 ways about it. Neither went on a dyno, I tuned them on the street myself. There's no local tuners I trust at this point in time. With that all said, the Z06 was noticeably stronger with out a doubt

Awesome. Those Z06's are mean cars. Thanks for the update and good to hear about the cars being tuned locally.My biggest disappointment is that I could not get my schedule lined up to come out and have a look at them! :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.