Regular
May 15, 2016
Lloydminster, SK.
VetteCoins
Car
1999 Magnetic Red C5
Province
SK
I'm not sure if this has ever been posted on here or not, but I ran across this article about a 1998 Vette that was crashed in the Mustang crash seen, but it wasn't supposed to crash, nor was it set up for a crash during this stunt. Pretty amazing that the stunt driver had the presence of mind to take steps to protect himself!

1998 Chevrolet Corvette [C5]
Appeared In: 2 Fast 2 Furious (2003)

The Fast and the Furious franchise has employed more than its fair share of crazy stunts. While this may not be the best of the movies, this 'Vette's rollover crash with the Saleen was completely unplanned -- the car wasn't even properly rigged for this stunt to be done safely. When it happened, the stunt driver managed to use a strap to pull himself down under the dashboard -- the safest part of the car. The whole thing was filmed, and in the end, looked so cool that it ended up in the finished movie anyway

fast-furious-car-history-chevrolet-corvette

I'm not sure if this has ever been posted on here or not, but I ran across this article about a 1998 Vette that was crashed in the Mustang crash seen, but it wasn't supposed to crash, nor was it set up for a crash during this stunt. Pretty amazing that the stunt driver had the presence of mind to take steps to protect himself!

1998 Chevrolet Corvette [C5]
Appeared In: 2 Fast 2 Furious (2003)

The Fast and the Furious franchise has employed more than its fair share of crazy stunts. While this may not be the best of the movies, this 'Vette's rollover crash with the Saleen was completely unplanned -- the car wasn't even properly rigged for this stunt to be done safely. When it happened, the stunt driver managed to use a strap to pull himself down under the dashboard -- the safest part of the car. The whole thing was filmed, and in the end, looked so cool that it ended up in the finished movie anyway

fast-furious-car-history-chevrolet-corvette

Dub?? Corvetteforum.com dub???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread