Apr 25, 2013
VetteCoins
Hi everyone. . I knew c5 you can have different choice splitter to make it fit some they put c7 or c6 or c6 z06 .. for that to make it work whatever .... But must people they have overheat after they put because the design for c5. .. but what about the special (( C5 ZR1 Style Front Bumper Lip Splitter )) Did anyone haven't ? ??? If yes any problems with over heat ??? If you have it please some pictures thanks..

20200221_160044.jpg
hey i have one on mine along with side skirts they are from c7 carbon and they are really well made came painted and paint was perfect as long as you get the splitter with the center air dam then there is no overheating issues the one that has the dams on each side i was told well cause over heating

Thanks guys .. but ifind out 99% case the problem over heat for Corvette c5 it's dirty radiator yes . The c5 take the air to cool the radiator from the bottom it work same as a vacuum all dirt stuck to the radiator but we don't notice that unless if you put the spiller than we think it's from that which is worng I speak already with some guys they have this problem and they fix it by cleaning the radiator the temperature go to 190-200 mix the C7 and C5 ZR1 spillerthe best for C5.

View attachment 38425 hey i have one on mine along with side skirts they are from c7 carbon and they are really well made came painted and paint was perfect as long as you get the splitter with the center air dam then there is no overheating issues the one that has the dams on each side i was told well cause over heating
Thanks for pic but why your car its Lift it up ? It's because good for tires ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.