Power User
Oct 30, 2013
Haliburton, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Z06
Province
ON
Never felt the least be comfortable driving my car at night. The headlights simply did a very poor job at lighting the roadway, probably because the car is so low. Living in a very rural area this was a real concern. The place is populated by some very large moose, deer, bears and other things you just would not run into.

So last fall I installed a set of Radio Flyer Bi-Xenon ACA Projector Head Lights. Last Saturday night was really the first time I had the chance to put them to use. Very dark night and returning home from Toronto late it was time to turn them on. I had some concerns that they may have not be aligned properly and worried that they would be glaring to oncoming drivers. As it turned out that was not the case.

Could not believe the difference they made. We could actually see the road and on high beams both sides and for some distance everything was clearly visible. Not one flash from oncoming drivers so the adjustment must have been right. You have to be quick on the switch to dim the high beams but there were no issues. Very flat and distinctive light pattern.

From a perspective of enjoying the drive at night and the safety of being able to see this has been one of the best investments made for the car. If you are still driving with the originals seriously have a look at the kit from Radio Flyer, Manny sells them as well I believe. Great investment and they look very cool when they are on.

Reactions: nascar03
You guys and your fancy ACA's from RadioFlyer. :D
If they were available when I got my SLC's from him, I would have gone that way, however, I must say that upgrading the headlights has been one of the best things I've done to my car so far.

ACA

JETZC3.jpg

Reactions: CableGuy
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.