Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2016
VetteCoins
C5 front fenders and convertible or Z06 rear quarters, take offs when I wide bodied my '99 convertible to put on 325/30ZR19 tires. Car sold and I now have a '07 Pace Car.
All four pieces in perfect shape. $200.00 each or $500.00 lot

Attachments

• DSCF3023.JPG
    DSCF3023.JPG
    439.1 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCF3025.JPG
    DSCF3025.JPG
    563.2 KB · Views: 22
  • DSCF3028.JPG
    DSCF3028.JPG
    402.9 KB · Views: 22
  • DSCF3032.JPG
    DSCF3032.JPG
    598.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Somebody should be able to put these to good use.

As per rules of the Classified Section of the CCF Forum however you must put an asking price on the goods for sale.

GLWS. Thanks for your cooperation.

These came off my '99 convertible. As far as I know front fenders will fit all body styles of C5. Rears will fit convertible for sure, but not a regular coupe. The Fixed Roof Coupe looks like same fit at the roof line as a vert, but I am not 100% sure. Her's how they look on car. DSCF5994.JPG

Reactions: hemicat
Sorry guys, I should have told you these fenders are to create a wide body. Front fenders have a 3/4" flare and rear have a 2" flare, so you can put on really wide tires and wheels. Mine had 18" x 10" wide fronts with 295 tires and 19" x 12" rears with 325/30ZR19 tires. Those rear tires had 13" of tread.DSCF6001.JPG

So Sorry - all this info in the previous couple of posts regarding FLARED fenders is false! The fenders I have for sale are STOCK not the flared ones that I show in the car pictures.

Must have been a Super Brain fart, too much Baja California Sur sun, maybe too much tequila or just old age and dementia........... I have no idea why I posted that stuff, except I really loved the wide body car, licence plate 1 BAD 9T9. .

Again sorry for misleading you. I have no pictures of the car as it was originally with the stock fenders and quarters.

AHHHHHHH crap! I was thinking that for $500, to get wide body panels would have been cheap! :D
Thanks for the correction, however, I did enjoy reading your posts. Unfortunately all my panels are in good shape.....except the bumper has some rock chips and a gouge from a cyclist....so I don't need the panels but want to wish you best of luck with the sale!

AHHHHHHH crap! I was thinking that for $500, to get wide body panels would have been cheap! :D
Thanks for the correction, however, I did enjoy reading your posts. Unfortunately all my panels are in good shape.....except the bumper has some rock chips and a gouge from a cyclist....so I don't need the panels but want to wish you best of luck with the sale!

Actually for those who want flared fenders, I got those in the pictures from Lewis Five in Michigan for $700.00 US a pair, but watch these guys. Had big time delivery problems but luckily I am close. Also took me three months to get the fit right on the car that I demanded of myself. Did all the work myself including jacks to bring the rocker panel curve out 1" to keep the radius consistent. Once all was done the car looked great and did well on the Michigan Corvette show circuit around Detroit. 1BAD9T9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread