CorvetteRotors-1.jpg

as I know FRONT 325mm + REAR 305mm ...Iam not sure if 325 will be fit to rear ..the only way to find out to take the front and try it to rear ... But why you need 325 mm for rear ?

I don't need, I was just wondering, in case the parts I ordered from TDot Performance came with both sets the same size. I have read on another website that they were both the same size.
Thanks for your responses...have a good day!

Has anyone here used Disc Brake Canada (website is crossdrilledrotors.ca) for C5 brakes. I checked there prices and they seem fairly reasonable for 4 cross drilled rotors and carbon pads shipped to my door (approx 450 cdn). I used them on my C3 but sold the car shortly after so i don't know if they lasted. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Piper43
I would be cautious about cheap brand brake rotors and pads, especially cross-drilled ones. Your best bet is to buy either oem replacement blanks (if you're selling the car) or decent quality slotted (if you're keeping). I have used Stoptech slotted rotors on the rear of my track car and they have held up very well.

I would be cautious about cheap brand brake rotors and pads, especially cross-drilled ones. Your best bet is to buy either oem replacement blanks (if you're selling the car) or decent quality slotted (if you're keeping). I have used Stoptech slotted rotors on the rear of my track car and they have held up very well.
Thanks Greg. As I mentioned I used these guys for my C3 but only kept the car for a year after I installed them so I don't know how long they last. I have used some really cheap stuff on cars I was getting rid of but they were 200 for all four rotors and pads.
Cross Drilled says they have a lifetime warranty and they are made in Canada so I'm thinking the quality will be there.
If I go with these I will leave an update as to how the work.

I'll waiting to hear how they work. I want to upgrade to C6Z51 brakes as they are drilled, look good, and are cheap!......until you get to the caliper brackets....those are expensive....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.