Space case

I'm New Here
Aug 1, 2018
Arizona
VetteCoins
So my 93 corvette needs a new prom mine is not pulsing the injectors right. My mechanic cant find one with the right numbers. Does anyone know where to look? Its a new prom or im going to have to drop 2k to convert it to carb, and that wont even give me working gauges. Any and all input will be appreciated

So my 93 corvette needs a new prom mine is not pulsing the injectors right. My mechanic cant find one with the right numbers. Does anyone know where to look? Its a new prom or im going to have to drop 2k to convert it to carb, and that wont even give me working gauges. Any and all input will be appreciated
'90/91 VETTE ECM

Does this help?

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Rruuff Day

It seems they are readily available if I understood correctly and you do not want to bother trying to fix it.
One would think the dealer would be able to get and install one for you as well. I personally do like plug and play, but do not know much about these electronic magic boxes; so I would get the dealership to do it. That’s just me though... I know lots of you guys are wizards with this stuff. 👍

1993 CHEVROLET CORVETTE 5.7L V8 OHV Engine Control Module (ECM Computer) | RockAuto

Note: the price is really reasonable too. Compared to what it cost to put one in my H1.

It seems they are readily available if I understood correctly and you do not want to bother trying to fix it.
One would think the dealer would be able to get and install one for you as well. I personally do like plug and play, but do not know much about these electronic magic boxes; so I would get the dealership to do it. That’s just me though... I know lots of you guys are wizards with this stuff. 👍

1993 CHEVROLET CORVETTE 5.7L V8 OHV Engine Control Module (ECM Computer) | RockAuto

Note: the price is really reasonable too. Compared to what it cost to put one in my H1.

Www.scotthansen.net

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.