Jan 27, 2009
Township of Langley, BC
VetteCoins
Car
1975 coupe/2003 vert
Province
BC
There will be a gathering of North American C3 Vettes in Saskatoon, July 18-20, 2019.
This is being organized by the C3VR website. This will be their 17th annual get-to-gether.

This will be the first time in Canada.... there are only 26 cars registered so far...
All C3 owners should checkout their website.

Graham

I don’t think I can make it to this event.
I have been a member of this website for years.
They are a good group.
This is the first time to have their event outside of the US.
It would be nice to see it successful.

Have fun. I would love to be there.
Graham

well this Toon Town event sounds interesting since it is almost on my doorstep , so I went to the C3VR site to check out details. Can't see anything , as info is restricted to members , so I register my car with them so now I am a member but given one year free membership. I still can't access the info on the Saskatoon deal, they want me to pay at least 15 usd to see a few more threads on the forum of which one would be the gathering info in Saskatoon. Well if it is such a paid for secret as to what is happening then I think I'll pass. And the forums have such small letters I have a hard time reading on my 24" monitor , kinda stressfull to try make out the words. Our CCF layout here is 10 times better in every way. Ends up that is a bad week for me anyway and I may only be able to cruise there on one weekday, but with not knowing what is going on since it is not public knowledge then I doubt I will check it out. ....👎....

• Wow
Reactions: ddgermann
...I should make it more clear, they have different levels of membership that cost money , otherwise basic membership you are restricted to what you can see on the forums, and this Saskatoon gathering is in the paid section . Even as a new member I am not allowed to introduce myself or see the thread unless I pay. Most of the forum is visable to free member but geeese if I can't even introduce my self or be welcome there like we do here , then .......... Wonder if they will put up posters in Saskatoon ? if no one knows who will come to see their little group ? I just tried to delete my car from the registry and I can't do it , maybe I have to pay extra to do that to ?

Last edited:
Like yourself, I joined up on Saturday for the trial membership. At that time, (in fact all day Saturday), I was able to see the Saskatoon posting amongst others - looked like a pretty decent agenda. Now today, after reading your post I tried again and it is blocked for me. Have to agree, I think the CCF layout is far better - and having to pay to get more details on the gathering is not exactly giving me the warm fuzzies...

Like yourself, I joined up on Saturday for the trial membership. At that time, (in fact all day Saturday), I was able to see the Saskatoon posting amongst others - looked like a pretty decent agenda. Now today, after reading your post I tried again and it is blocked for me. Have to agree, I think the CCF layout is far better - and having to pay to get more details on the gathering is not exactly giving me the warm fuzzies...
.........well at least you seen something , all I got was that I am restricted member and I saw nothing about the gathering nor new member forum access etc. I looked at members map and they don't have any Canadians . You wanna upgrade to gold member we have to pay 35 usd, american pay 30 / year.

The C3VR people that attended have all said they had a great time here in Canada .
I follow them on Facebook and their interweb site.
That was the first time holding the big meet outside of the US.
I’m sorry I couldn’t attend.
Graham

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread