tony

Regular
Wish me a Happy Birthday
Sep 3, 2010
welland,ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2006, base
Don't wish to bring thoughts of winter, but.....

local, Welland, CTC has C-TECH charger on at $35.
Tag shows as a discontinued item.
So don't know if this means there is a new version coming OR
CTC will no longer be carrying the item.

Several of us have the charger, and it works well, so if you needed
one for the upcoming season....check out your local store.
The price is right !!

Tony,
welland

Tony, CTC is no longer carrying C-TEK. They are now carrying the Genius line which mimics the C-TEK. Probably a better profit margin for CTC.

I just take my battery in the house for the winter. I don't start my car once it's parked and it only takes a few minutes to reset the stereo. everything else seems to be remembered

I keep my cars on battery tenders and take them out for nice runs all Winter when the roads are pretty clean. I even take out the Triumph Spitfire and my wife with the top down when possible (the car has the top down... not my wife)!
Now... my cars are all "drivers" and not show winners.
David

I keep my cars on battery tenders and take them out for nice runs all Winter when the roads are pretty clean. I even take out the Triumph Spitfire and my wife with the top down when possible (the car has the top down... not my wife)!
Now... my cars are all "drivers" and not show winners.
David

LOL, David.....:rofl:

Thanks Tony -- Cheers for looking after the 'pack.

There will be some who don't have one and that price is the best ever.'.:D

C.

can't seem to do that in sask. roads usually have 6 in deep ruts. pretty much all winter

Avoid NOCO

CTEK are used by exotic car manufacturers, but they have many models of increasing sophistication and power. As mentioned, CT has now discontinued CTEK (bad move) and now carries NOCO "Genius" chargers which are somewhat similar. I'm working on an written evaluation of the latter, after testing and talking to their customer service several times. Bottom line... "Genius" is marketing BS, and for a winter battery maintainer it does not work as well as the simpler Battery Tender Jr. which is half the price anyway at CT.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.