Oct 8, 2018
Northern Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Z06 3LZ LBR-MT
Province
ON
Browsing MSN.com today I came across an illustrated article about Corvettes specifically titled "what do the codes Z51, Z06 and ZR1.mean". In the article they claim there is a 2020 C-8 Z06 along with picture.

Hmmm.....what do you think? Although there is speculation that there will be future models above the base Stingray, I'm not aware that GM has released this information yet.

IMG_3110.JPG

C8-CHEVROLET-CORVETTE-Z06-REAR-THREE-QUARTER-RENDER-01.JPG

Cobra :)

Reactions: LE BARON
The rendering is probably taken from the C8 R that debuted a few weeks ago. The rear diffuser looks like it was once a garden rake. I think GM will do a much better job on the real car once it is released. This photo .... well, not a fan.

• Agree
Reactions: 12cents
Browsing MSN.com today I came across an illustrated article about Corvettes specifically titled "what do the codes Z51, Z06 and ZR1.mean". In the article they claim there is a 2020 C-8 Z06 along with picture.

Hmmm.....what do you think? Although there is speculation that there will be future models above the base Stingray, I'm not aware that GM has released this information yet.

View attachment 32313

C8-CHEVROLET-CORVETTE-Z06-REAR-THREE-QUARTER-RENDER-01.JPG

Cobra :)
Well they got the colour right in the render at least. LOL
As to a Z06 and/or ZR1 well if they have a C8-R then it is not too much of a stretch to think of a Z06 & maybe ZR1. They'll just have to figure out the HP in each one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.