Jan 30, 2017
ingersoll ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2017 corvette 3LT
Hey Guys it's been a while I just picked up a stock C6 metallic silver and have the exhaust being done next week and the new rims the week after. I also have the splitter and side rails as well but looking for a rear spoiler and see so many out there. Any thoughts!

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Went with a C6 ZR1 and really like it.

Attachments

• 20200526_093136.jpg
    20200526_093136.jpg
    623.1 KB · Views: 135
I've ordered a ZR1 style "no drill" spoiler from eBay. It is unpainted, and I'm hoping to get it wrapped in Carbon Fiber.

What are you doing with the exhaust, and can you tell me more about the other mods you are doing? I picked up a used dual mode exhaust, and I'm looking to have it installed after I can figure out a way to actuate them (was debating going to servos instead of the vacuum actuators).

Where did you pick up the car from?

Go with Rpi designs. Go onto their web site. Zr1 model. You will have to drill holes but colour match and figment is excellent just follow the directions

Do you guys have thoughts on installing the corvette splash guards? I have a silver base C6 and was wondering about the look? Rear spoiler would look great in my opinion.

Do you guys have thoughts on installing the corvette splash guards? I have a silver base C6 and was wondering about the look? Rear spoiler would look great in my opinion.

I installed them on my base c6 along with the front lip and side skirts and they all come together nicely
iOS Image - 2806944619.jpg

Install guide and pics on my car.

They are small so am not sure how effective they are at reducing splashing or stopping rocks, but they look good because they are small and they must be better than nothing.

Reactions: Carson
Install guide and pics on my car.

They are small so am not sure how effective they are at reducing splashing or stopping rocks, but they look good because they are small and they must be better than nothing.
Had them on my 09. They do exactly what they are designed for and keep road debris from chipping the paint on the rockers and lower panels. They only need to be large enough to block that spit off the outside edge of the tires.

Hey Guys it's been a while I just picked up a stock C6 metallic silver and have the exhaust being done next week and the new rims the week after. I also have the splitter and side rails as well but looking for a rear spoiler and see so many out there. Any thoughts!
I have ordered a C6 ZR1 style from Corvette Mods As there shipping to Canada was cheaper. It comes prepainted hopefully matches my Monterey Red 07, good reviews so I am sure it will be good. I am sure it comes from RPI. Have to drill holes for mounting but that I know if won't come off. Should be de!indeed sometime in March

I have ordered a C6 ZR1 style from Corvette Mods As there shipping to Canada was cheaper. It comes prepainted hopefully matches my Monterey Red 07, good reviews so I am sure it will be good. I am sure it comes from RPI. Have to drill holes for mounting but that I know if won't come off. Should be de!indeed sometime in March
I wish you luck, if the facebook groups and other vette forums have taught me anything it is "Do Not Order From Corvette Mods, Ever!".

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.