Victoria BC
VetteCoins
Car
2002 Corvette Rdstr
C-5 Seat upholstery kits
Category: Parts
Deal Link: Amazon product ASIN B00PIA9VBQRetailer: Amazon
Sale Price: 350

Description: I was looking for seat upholstery kits for my C-5 roadster and cam across these at www.amazon.ca. Turns out they're made in Pakistan and shipped through a company in the US called Interior Innovations. Yup, I had my doubts but got them today and they're REALLY good quality , well built, and I think will look great with the red accents. Haven't got them on yet but we'll see! This is $350 CDN as well.

Approved by: Poll results

C-5 Seat upholstery kits

Description: I was looking for seat upholstery kits for my C-5 roadster and cam across these at www.amazon.ca. Turns out they're made in Pakistan and shipped through a company in the US called Interior Innovations. Yup, I had my doubts but got them today and they're REALLY good quality , well built, and I think will look great with the red accents. Haven't got them on yet but we'll see! This is $350 CDN as well.
I bought mine from local GM dealer (C5) - less I believe than 350 and $100 to get installed by chap that came to my house - did a lot of work for dealers.

C-5 Seat upholstery kits

Approved by: Poll results

What years is C5 mine is red on red 86 coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread