Casual User
Feb 20, 2021
Awards
VetteCoins
Car
1980 coupe
Province
BC
Is there any other place in Canada to buy C3 parts from other than Corvette Depot ?

gdh

Regular
Jul 26, 2015
Awards
Orangeville
VetteCoins
Car
1972 Convertible
Northern Corvette (James)
Caledon Corvette (Santo)

I’ve dealt with both, great guys no bs. James usually crosses the border to pick up his orders if not in stock. Both these guys often work together.

Dave91TM

Regular
May 14, 2011
Awards
Barrie Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
1991 Coupe
You could add Corvette Corral to the list. I have found Corvette Central or Rock Auto (U.S. suppliers) to be quite good.
Depending on what you are looking for I have also been able to get things like brake components, air filters fuel filters etc.
quite easily at local NAPA parts outlets. Canadian Tire - don't bother. Corvette Depot - do your homework, I have, for certain parts found their prices quit high.

seventyeight

Casual User
Mar 8, 2020
Awards
VetteCoins
Car
78 C3
Province
ON
I Have bought parts from Corvette depot in Canada and Corvette central in the USA. Let me tell you, Corvette central is fantastic and cheaper after dollar conversion. No duty or customs BS, arrives in 2-3 days and UPS shipping is usually around $40. Corvette depot is more expensive, takes way longer to arrive and they usually dont have what you need. I ALSO FIND THAT THE PARTS FROM CORVETTE CENTRAL ARE OF HIGHER QUALITY. IMO

shades999

Casual User
Feb 20, 2021
Awards
VetteCoins
Car
1980 coupe
Province
BC
I Have bought parts from Corvette depot in Canada and Corvette central in the USA. Let me tell you, Corvette central is fantastic and cheaper after dollar conversion. No duty or customs BS, arrives in 2-3 days and UPS shipping is usually around $40. Corvette depot is more expensive, takes way longer to arrive and they usually dont have what you need. I ALSO FIND THAT THE PARTS FROM CORVETTE CENTRAL ARE OF HIGHER QUALITY. IMO
Thanks for the info.
How do you get the parts into Canada from the US without paying duty or customs ? UPS , from what I understand charges brokerage.

dodosmike

Casual User
Aug 27, 2020
Awards
VetteCoins
Car
‘78
Province
ON
I bought thousands from them a few years ago

Exchange trailing arms, steerioids R&P kit, seat covers, rear spring mount parts, countless bushings and small parts.

visa online, was only ever billed the parts and visa added the exchange. They used to have “free shipping to Canada” deals, but haven’t seen one in a few years now.

Users who are viewing this thread