Jul 6, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
2020 HTC 3LT
Province
AB
I'd hardly call it remorse but, I have a 20C8 HTC 3LT Z51 coming with a TBW in late August. The remorse part is that I didn't spec it with the riser/lift option. Could a dealer equip it with it after delivery? Thanks

Thanks for the information guys. My dealer said it wasn't possible. I didn't think he was putting a lot of effort in though. I've just reach out to GM. Does anyone have a direct contact though.
CamsC8 I'm not sure why that episode of the Flintstones stuck with me from my childhood - But I've used that handle over the years quite a bit.

Yes quickly,quickly

dealerships sometimes don’t put enough into it and just tell you it is not possible

true story, I complained on a USA forum that we could not order green when they discontinued it in the USA as Canada did not give the dealers any notice

GM CANADA called me to say they gave the Canadian market an extra month was I going to order, told them no will order a DSOM, gave them my dealer number and said I already placed the order

it just the squeaky wheel gets the grease but if you ask nicely but firmly and say it is quite important is their anything they could possibly do, they just might

again

QUICKLY QUICKLY

I'd hardly call it remorse but, I have a 20C8 HTC 3LT Z51 coming with a TBW in late August. The remorse part is that I didn't spec it with the riser/lift option. Could a dealer equip it with it after delivery? Thanks
When I ordered my C7 last summer I forgot an option package which I realized I wanted...dealer tried very hard to get it added...at first GM wouldn't do it, but my sales rep persisted and wound up getting it on there for me. That was Wilson Niblett Motors...nothing but good things to say about them and their sales staff/management.

Reactions: GogglesPizano
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.