Featured Thread
Are they both 79's Michael. They change cars part way through and then change back again. I thought one was a later model than the other...

...Good eye Rruuff , he first jumps in a 79 and takes off , but picks up the hitchhiker in a 80-82 , all the emblems are removed off the car so it is hard to tell those years apart without them especially in the driving conditions of the show !! the little guy is having a ball driving the American dream.

I can't stop watching this and laughing, it's hilarious after they get airborn and land and they are splitting a gut laughing, they are having a blast. My car looks near identical, I think I'm going to see if I can find some Butterfingers and keep them in the car just in case I see a alien hitch hiking and pick him up.

I can't stop watching this and laughing, it's hilarious after they get airborn and land and they are splitting a gut laughing, they are having a blast. My car looks near identical, I think I'm going to see if I can find some Butterfingers and keep them in the car just in case I see a alien hitch hiking and pick him up.
I hope you have a place for them ... and in a ziploc.
I was handed a "what-not" bar for snacking on a journey and just tossed it in my center console.
Thankfully it was tightly wrapped as the "what-not" candy bar became a "wagon wheel" candy rather quickly :nailbiting:
and I learned how hot that center console becomes on my C7. :Wideyed:
I have since adopted the @turbozig policy :Shifty: on candy bars :joyful:

This was one of the Super Bowl commercials that we didn’t see on the Canadian TV feed. I had seen a preview on YT a week or so before the game and LMAO. Never thought of posting it here. Hopefully they make a few more. It does open itself to a “Part 2”

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread