VetteCoins
Car
2020 C8 Spider
Province
ON
Last edited:
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Done for me , it is a C8 2LT Z51 went to my dealer to configure it and billing price is
96 668,00 + Taxes , when ordering officially time arrived i am ready to order it , maybe i will have a 2020 if not sure for a 21

On the web at Chevrolet.ca you will have it , but at the dealer the official list of GM the building list , you got some options that are not on the web at Chevrolet.ca 👍

This is my build.
Screenshot_2020-01-20-16-55-37.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2MCHFUN
Now with the price out and people's who will go for their configurations , you will see almost around 50% of them will go out and ask for their refund , for the ones who will stay on we will get ours C8 faster.

Last edited:
Yes, but the option prices were all pretty much known, roughly months ago from US builds. Nothing changed for me, its more than i want to spend but it's also a lot of car for the money.
Your right me to i think that , and where i am taxes are 15% it's a lot that gives an impact for the total price , i don't know for the others , i have my limits and there is other products for almost the same price.for a 20 or a 21 i stay unless GM raise the price by 25k

Options will change a lot me i know it was 69k but total 96k without taxes, i stay even if a get a 10k more for a 21.
Yes, but the option prices were all pretty much known, roughly months ago from US builds. Nothing changed for me, its more than i want to spend but it's also a lot of car for the money.

You’re right plus Canadian dealers have had almost all of the pricing since mid Dec.... so not much of this would be a surprise to anyone....

Yeah i feel for everone that is feeling like they have to make a sacrifice on an option they want because of the list price creeping up too high. Keep in mind folks that we are actually very fortunate compared to other markets with the buying power we have. A loaded C8 in the states is 100k ish and here its only 118. Taxes are a bitch but thank god we do not live in a s**t show like what is going on down south or in Iran eh lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.