While a long way off there is nothing wrong with planning all the details.

Hope this goes well.

Yeah, a bit in the future but looking at the get together on their site from last year (2016) it looks like a nice casual meet and greet for those within a few hours drive. It is a GM dealer organizing this. No cost to show up and probably a free hot dog to boot! They had planned to do it again this year but something must have got in the way. At any rate it is a great occasion the get to know some more owners and maybe link up more often after that.
Looking at the forum "events" calendar I find it rather sparse except for "B-days". If you are planning a weekend run with a few of your friends put it up on the board. You never know, you just might find that there are more vettes in your area than you knew about. Or even people who enjoy the ride so much that they show up just to be meet up.

GM put some money in the event but only every 2 years so this is why there is none in 2017 (what I was told) + the date was going to be the same as the other event in Ile Perrot at another GM dealer. I was there last year, over 300 cars from all generations, from nice original cars to wild restomod. It was a great event. If mother nature is good, I will be there next year to.

Stephane

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.