VetteCoins
Car
1975 coupe/2003 vert
Province
BC
IMG_0841.JPG
IMG_0843.JPG
IMG_0844.JPG
My '75 coupe was last painted in 1987....black lacquer.
I used to use all sorts of waxes back in the day.
The best results turned out to be a Dri Wash product.
I'm always amazed that between the checking cracks and rock chips the car looks pretty shiny.

The front end has numerous rock chips from miles of fun and even a couple of marks from distinguished cone mishaps on the slalom course. These are badges of time.
This paint has NO clear coat, NO coatings and NO wax. Just clean lacquer paint.

Thanx for looking
Graham

Wowsers. How sweet does that look. Don't highway traffic laws have rules in BC? Because that car my friend, is definitely a distraction to other drivers...

Great job Graham... there's going to a lot of members rethinking their shine today. ;)

IMG_0846.JPG
Here's what I use.. believe it or not.
I seldom wash the car with water. I give it a quick dusting with a feather duster and then straight to the Dri-Wash.
It took me a couple of years at the beginning to be convinced I could walk up to a dusty black car, spray on a product and then start wiping it with a terry-cloth towel!!

This product won't work for a daily driver or a car kept outside.
I don't believe there is a any protection from the elements in the air or UV .

Thanx
Graham

View attachment 10336 View attachment 10337 View attachment 10338 My '75 coupe was last painted in 1987....black lacquer.
I'm always amazed that between the checking cracks and rock chips the car looks pretty shiny.

The front end has numerous rock chips from miles of fun and even a couple of marks from distinguished cone mishaps on the slalom course. These are badges of time.

Thanx for looking
Graham
Very nice! Thanks for sharing

Reactions: nascar03
View attachment 10336 View attachment 10337 View attachment 10338 My '75 coupe was last painted in 1987....black lacquer.

Thanx for looking
Graham
Looks GREAT Bro

Reactions: nascar03
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.