Feb 15, 2012
Wellesley,ON
VetteCoins
Car
2001 Z06
I finally got my butt in gear with the nice weather we had the other weekend and installed my Brey Krause harness bar. I don't have 4 point harnesses for it...yet. Plus, it will serve double duty as a great place to mount my GoPro. I bought it used and it was missing the original hardware so the hardest part was finding hardware that would fit properly. It was worth it in the end.
1456876230977.jpg

It's just my car cover. I couldn't imagine that much snow covering my car.

The harness bar mounts very nicely to the B-pillar seat belt locations. The stock shoulder bolt and plastic cover do not work with the bar. The original hardware comes with all the appropriate washers, spacers and bolts. However, I didn't get that, so I had to do a bit of research and some trial and error to get the right set up. They remanded of the bar, the side supports mount to the rear seat track bolts on the floor. You just use the nut that's there in the track. They should have designed it that way for the B-pillar mounts. Oh well, it wasn't too bad to put together although you may want a extra set of hands to help you support the bar when mounting it so as to not scratch the plastic surrounding the seat belt bolts.

Reactions: CCO
Thanks Colin! I'm pretty happy with it so far. I'll just have to see how it is at the track.

We'll hook up for sure this season. It's been way too long. Can't wait to see Green Envy and Code Red.

Reactions: CCO
Thanks Colin! I'm pretty happy with it so far. I'll just have to see how it is at the track.

We'll hook up for sure this season. It's been way too long. Can't wait to see Green Envy and Code Red.
You bet my friend -- been way too long ... really looking forward to this summer.

HOpe all is well in Wellesley.
Colin.

Last edited:
Reactions: LSXtasy
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.