My brakes pulse lightly when stopping. It happened after a high speed stop to stop at a red light when coming off the highway. I should have let the car lightly roll ahead after stopping to let the rotor cool and not bake under the pad, but oh well. If you are looking for a good upgrade, purchasing C6 Z51 brake rotors, new pads and C6 Z51 caliper brackets is a really good (And cheap!!! except for the caliper brackets) brake upgrade for our cars.
However, if you want to just replace rotors and pads, check out Corvette Central or Rock Auto.

I replaced my rotors with RockAuto ones (much less expensive than the dealer even if you include shipping) and used PowerStop brake pads to almost eliminate brake dust. I had to paint the center section of the rotor to prevent it from rusting but otherwise they are holding up so far. The PowerStop pads work fine for me but I don't track the car.

Hard spots or warped rotors. Happens when the car is stored in damp area's as well... rust builds between the pad and rotor.

Definitely warped rotor or rotors. Might as well bite the bullet and replace the pads at the same time. Most recommend that unless they are fairly new. Then go easy on the brakes until they mend into the new rotors.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.