Mar 4, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
Little red 2020 C8
Province
ON
Here's a picture of the assembly plant parking lot just after it started the C8 production before they released / shipped any cars to the dealers. I believe this is the largest of the lots. There is one other smaller lot that they also filled. Thought it would be cool to post it again as a reminder of what new models go through.

BGAP.jpg

Here's a picture of the assembly plant parking lot just after it started the C8 production before they released / shipped any cars to the dealers. I believe this is the largest of the lots. There is one other smaller lot that they also filled. Thought it would be cool to post it again as a reminder of what new models go through.

View attachment 103668
Just when you start thinking your car is something rare , different and special, chances are pretty good that one just like it will drive by.

Just when you start thinking your car is something rare , different and special, chances are pretty good that one just like it will drive by.
The rarest car I ever owned was a 1969 Lotus Europa, only 9200 built over 10 years, but I knew of at least 6 of them in my city. ( I also have a vintage pic of the assembly line & 25 or so built)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread