grandsp69

Regular
You're 5
Jun 25, 2018
VetteCoins
Car
’19 Grandsport
Anyone know a place that still has these in stock? I just found out that they’ve been discontinued 🙁. I’ve tried tdotperformance, kijiji, Amazon.com .ca , eBay.com .ca.

Thank
You

It is not on Borla's website anymore. I ordered it from Jeg's (as I was in Phoenix at the time) last month cause it showed available, then they backordered it and refunded my money and said it was no longer available.
I've found it on canadapartsonline.com and the website says availablity is in stock but I never ordered it yet. Was going to phone them and see for sure before I do that but never got around to it.

Does the Corsa xpipe delete the secondary cats as well? I haven’t really looked into it. I don’t have a problem picking up the Corsa it’s just that a lot of people keep saying how borla fits perfectly.

Will do. I already spoke to him about installing the Borla lol as soon as I hung up the phone I get an email saying Borla was out of stock and won’t be restocked so I’ll be getting a refund

Try LG motorsport, ZIP corvettes, Weapon X, Corvette Mods. These are US vendors and some carry inventory for the Borla products so they may have it in stock. The Corsa x-pipe is a good product. Just FYI, there are other manufactures of a decent x-pipe as well. Google it.

• Informative
Reactions: ddgermann
Thanks. I checked all of them and none of them have it. I’ll most likely pick up the Corsa cat back in June its getting hard trying to explain all boxes coming in almost every other day lol

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.