Feb 5, 2020
ON
VetteCoins
Car
2021 Black 3LT HTC
Province
ON
I added the Borla S_Type exhaust to my 2021 HTC this week, WOW what a difference it makes. Sounds way better then the NPP at all RPM levels. Great sound when your on it, nice deep growl at idle. Quiet at highways speeds, was worth the wait!
Here are some pics during install. Note there is a heat sheild installed over pipes you see in pics before they put bumper back on. Did record sound on Phone but doesn't do it justice, need to hear in person.
IMG_1317.jpg
IMG_1013.jpg
IMG_1323.jpg
IMG_1318.jpg
IMG_1014.jpg

This system peaked my interest. Unique design that claims to deliver a different tone than stock and other systems, plus the ability to keep the noise level down when you need to.

If I planned to keep the car forever, this would be one the systems on the short list. But....the price! Ouch. Not quite Akrapovic prices, but $5K+ is a chunk of change.

Do you mean a square peg in a round hole or round peg in a square hole ?
On my C8 , its 2 square pegs in a square hole per side.
Guess you don't know the difference between a square and a rectangle! You aren't very geometric are you Larry? ;)

Omg the last 2 threads I've read make me feel like everyone lives in a Seniors Home for the Blind and Curmudgeon.
That's where the blind guys can get the hot chicks! ;)
Is she a goer? Nudge Nudge Wink Wink. Say no more, say no more. A nods a good as a wink to a blind bat!

So there is no sound control with the system then? I mean do all the settings from touring to track sound the same? I like that I can quiet mine down at times but most times in my mode I leave it in track setting. Which I would actually like a bit louder when in the mood. LOL.

yes you can control it just the same as NPP, If you put it in weather mode it is very quiet, tour is better then stock, but if you want the full sound it's awesome. no issues with the neighbours
Nice. Thanks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread