Screenshot_20210228-131019_Instagram.jpg

I've been waiting to hear this one. Hopefully the price point isn't mental like Fabspeed.

You are going to pay way to much for cats. The mufflers might be better with the valves closed over stock, but open there will be no difference except for the cats.
I wish I could hear some options in real life. I want something a little louder with the valves open.

Cats are $2K, but my worry is that it will always be too loud. I like being able to tone things down on demand so my neighbours don't hate me anymore than they already do.

If I do get a cat back exhaust, I would leave the stock cats and get a system that was truly "mild to wild". If I can't find a solution that fits that bill, I'm just leaving it stock and will live with it being too quiet.

If I do get a cat back exhaust, I would leave the stock cats and get a system that was truly "mild to wild". If I can't find a solution that fits that bill, I'm just leaving it stock and will live with it being too quiet.
But that's just it. A cat back won't be any quieter with the valves closed. In fact in will likely be louder because of the cats. The quietest exhaust is likely the stock exhaust with the valves closed. Adding just cats will make it louder both ways. Ask Sparro if you can go hear his.
So
Stock quietest open and closed
Boral louder open and closed
Stock with cats louder open and closed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.