Regular
Dec 26, 2012
St. Albert, AB
VetteCoins
Car
2023 HTC
Province
AB
As most of us are staring outside, then back inside, then into the garage, lift the cover, repeat, then after seeing some of the garages like RONSTERZ06 and Rruuff Day, a garage with character, I realise my garage is the most boring garage in the CCF
Due to the lack of driving now and we all seem to have some spare time, lets see some garage pictures. They will all be less boring than mine.
20181030_151335.jpg

You have a great garage Dennis. Mine looked like that at one time as well. Look at the potential you have for collecting and hanging kewl things. Lots of wall space. ;) When I moved my guitars out there and then started antique picking is when mine started to take on what you call "character"... Some call it clutter but I love it in there and spend more time there than in my house. I'm always looking at my stuff... Admiring some and looking at things to recycle back into my next sale and replace with kewl new items I have found. Love your fire hydrant. They are a desirable item. I buy them frequently and restore them. Have sold about 7 in the last 3 years. I have 10 right now in various stages of restoration ranging from the 1940's up. My favorite is the one I have in my yard dated 1918. I had a 1946 Mueller there but when Brenda saw the 1918 model, she informed me I wasn't parting with it.... lol.... Strangely enough, my two German Shepherds have no interest in it...lol....

As most of us are staring outside, then back inside, then into the garage, lift the cover, repeat, then after seeing some of the garages like RONSTERZ06 and Rruuff Day, a garage with character, I realise my garage is the most boring garage in the CCF
Due to the lack of driving now and we all seem to have some spare time, lets see some garage pictures. They will all be less boring than mine.View attachment 34424
Nice cars

Due to the lack of driving now and we all seem to have some spare time, lets see some garage pictures. They will all be less boring than mine.View attachment 34424
A little paint, some flooring, and a lift, is all you need. You have a perfect spot for storing your car out of the way. I agree excellent “open canvas”.

Reactions: rockitman
Other than Tourmax you guys don't really fix your own vehicles judging by the lack of tools? I have so much tools and stuff I need to fix the house in my garage that I only had one or 2 trucks in there when I moved in the house to dismantle them for spare parts. Now all repair work is done outside, +33C to -22C.

Do you bring your vehicle to a mechanic?

Other than Tourmax you guys don't really fix your own vehicles judging by the lack of tools? I have so much tools and stuff I need to fix the house in my garage that I only had one or 2 trucks in there when I moved in the house to dismantle them for spare parts. Now all repair work is done outside, +33C to -22C.

Do you bring your vehicle to a mechanic?
Yes I do. I have surgery done by a doctor. Fillings done by a dentist. Legal done by a lawyer, and engineering done by a large global multi-national.

Reactions: rockitman
This is how she looks now with snow outside... Lots of light, lots of heat and way more than I ever could have asked for. Never realized I had 12ft ceilings until I put that first 4x8 piece of OSB up. I learned real quick and invested in a panel lift with extension bar.

View attachment 34442

View attachment 34443

Looking good Les. Still lots of space too. You had a busy summer with the new digs. Did you get some seat time in the Z ?

Envious that you all have a garage...

View attachment 34471

Even though I have a garage my purchase will probably end up just like you, under a pile of snow or a tempo. I tried researching this summer for storage for a future car and I didn't really find anything or the very few that seemed honest.

The important thing is you have thrills and smiles waiting for you in a couple of months.

Reactions: EJChevy
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.