Power User
Oct 30, 2013
Haliburton, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Z06
Province
ON
Ok, I have had this car since new. 19 years ago I picked it up with much excitement. However over the years my excitement has well wained. I saw this C5Z, cannot recall where and thought that is kind of cool. So I wonder what would be involved in adding something like this that could be reversed at some point in the future? Your thoughts?

002_9136b1f9ee3e742a383e0accf161444e5f0c9a20.jpg
21430216_1504636649606010_3832704488818162007_n.jpg

You can put a full wrap on it, or just do the doors and rear quarters back to the bumper cover. Easy Peezy to remove in the future also. Your car is black, I don't know if i would put blue flames on it though. Wrap the entire car and change the colour if you wish...options, options.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
If I lost interest in a Car then I am doubtful that my interest can be rekindled that easily, I feel that it is just prolonging the inevitable where I would be longing to replace it completely with something that brings new excitement. Perhaps a newer Vette could be in your future :) .
Your Vette could very well be someone else's dream leaving you to pursue something new and exciting .

I say go for that new Prius with the LS1 in it Murray... Ok... That was a joke.... Will the blue flames rejuvenate your excitement or will it be a yeah... whatever... Maybe it's time for a C7... Totally different car from the previous generations...I'd say maybe a C8 but for me I'm not impressed with all he BS about DCT filter and oil changes, DCT tranny problems, and whatever else comes down the pipes in the next year or two. If you consider a C8, wait a few years and see if they work it out or it becomes a money pit Lambo or not..... The C7 with close to zero warranty and maintenance issues would be my choice if you are considering.. Your Black 03 Z51 will command a good dollar. It is a sweet car.

I would love a C7 Z06 Eric. To me that is the ultimate Corvette, know the C8 guys will not agree but the brand seems to have switched modes looking for a different market to sell to. That is alright to each their own.:thumbs:

May just put it up for sale in the spring and move on. Maybe some one else will love it for another 19 years!!

l love my car for 18 years and lwill love it forever and lam young guy .. and I am not interested with the C7 C8 because they are modern cars they look all the same . People interested to the older cars ..you need to upgrade the car every while to follow the new cars without affected the style for the car and same time you don't get boring ..look at the owner for the C8 they start already to upgrade the car.. I just buy the parts cost Soo much $$$$ in this winter to upgrade my car .. in the end it's personal choice...

And this is one of my example

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.