Nov 3, 2012
buckhorn ontario
VetteCoins
Car
how about a meet at the 'caygeon' tim's ? it will give us an opportunity to meet murray - black03 z06 from haliburton. i'm thinkin' jan.15, a wednesday, about 11:00 am ? thursdays are out for murray and most fridays are out for me. who's in boys ? :D

doug.

how about a meet at the 'caygeon' tim's ? it will give us an opportunity to meet murray - black03 z06 from haliburton. i'm thinkin' jan.15, a wednesday, about 11:00 am ? thursdays are out for murray and most fridays are out for me. who's in boys ? :D

doug.
Dale and I are in Colorado Springs celebrating a friend's 90th birthday and the New Year. The 50+ degree temperatures are tempting us to just stay here. ;) Lester has a nice yellow 2004 Z06 Corvette for entertainment. :) Other than that we will be back to the cold frozen north in a couple of days. If we have to put up with the cold, we might as well have our lunches to get us through.

Just bring a camera. With memories slipping, especially mine, there is more of a chance of at least one camera showing up if
everyone tries to bring one. ;) Perhaps we can get Neil Young to play the coffee shop in Omemee and we could have coffee
there some time......Not likely. He spent his younger years in the village.Road To Omemee - YouTube
► 7:04► 7:04
www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtl8PQYUfYU
Oct 27, 2009 - Uploaded by Dan Mudford
A drive from Toronto to Omemee, ON - where Neil Young spent his early years. They have a ...

Last edited:

doug.

:D Well yes for sure i will be there and i will get hold of Eric as well cheers.

Kent:D

Santa brought me one of those little wee camcorders that also takes pictures. Now you can actually hear us lie about how fast our cars are/were.

LOL Keith -- a familiar conversation.....:rofl:

Nice 'toy' you got for Christmas -- lookin' forward to some pics and maybe even some vids.

I hope it warms up for you guys (us too) b4 long. It is brutally cold today.

C.

well it was a good little get together today with lots of laughs and a good ol' gab-fest with some good ol' boys. a pleasure to meet murray [ black 03 z06 ], we had a couple of guys that were m.i.a. pat johnson was there but some how missed the camera shot. here we have from left - del, keith, murray, and craig. hopefully keith has a shot with pat. :D

Seems like my old pontiac has had a dramatic mood swing as of late.Had a missfire on number one which in turn was exspensive and not very fun.Put in new plugs new fuel injector on number one and a ignition controll module.The car now runs as new with no drama or engine codes.Not real impressed i had to miss todays meet but i will do my best to see you all the next time out.

Kent

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.