You make very impressive power for the cam you've got in there but I don't think you would regret a vrx5 cam :). I have NO drivability issues at all and it makes great power even as low as 2,000 rpm

Yup thats what i was thinking, I have a few things holding me back in HP, one the stock MAF still,
two the stock TB, and three an old 75mm FAST intake.
I am sure with a ZMaf and LS2 TB with 92mm FAST and VRX5 cam I could pick up a few more HP.
I will think about it all when I get my new Jesels installed by my buddy Manny! :)

Paul it was our pleasure to work on your C5 and help to bring your dream to life , and look forward to further personalizing your ride :coolgleam:

Terry , you will be making some nice power very soon :D

Greg , why was't I told of this bigger cam envy you are having :rofl:

Yup thats what i was thinking, I have a few things holding me back in HP, one the stock MAF still,
two the stock TB, and three an old 75mm FAST intake.
I am sure with a ZMaf and LS2 TB with 92mm FAST and VRX5 cam I could pick up a few more HP.
I will think about it all when I get my new Jesels installed by my buddy Manny! :)

If I had had the budget at the time for a set of trickflows and 3.9 gears I would have gone with a VRX6 cam at LEAST :rofl:

If I had had the budget at the time for a set of trickflows and 3.9 gears I would have gone with a VRX6 cam at LEAST :rofl:

Gears make a huge difference feels like you add 50+ hp to the car.
You go to high and first gear is almost useless as you blow through it so fast.
I will have to do some cam checking to figure out what I could go with the Caddy
sucked lots of money out of me this year.
There is always room for more mods, just take a look at Manny's car when you
think he is done he always finds something else to change or upgrade.

Could you say MiniTub now with all that new power coming Manny???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread