Jun 12, 2012
Markham
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Convertible
I picked up my C5 vert from Manny this morning with a few more horses under the hood not to mention a couple tasteful cosmetic additions!

LG Super Pro Headers Ceramic Coated
LG Tunnel Plate
Corsa Tigershark Exhaust
NGK Plugs
160 TStat
LG wires
and a Professional Tune!

Z06 Screens all around
LED tail lights

Previously Manny installed the Vararam system, well worth the money!!
With all the above modifications the car now dynos at 331 rwhp & 346 torque plus the Vararam Manny says the car is at 369 rwhp!

The car sounds awesome and the added hp is noticebable.

Now to work on saving for my Christmas present!!

Manny recommended: Streetable Cam, 243 Z06 Heads, Fast 92mm intake and 90mm throttle body, LS2 Fuel rails which Manny says this will all bring me to 430-440 rwhp!!

Thanks again Manny always a pleasure dealing with you!

p.s. You also have my friend Rick thinking of the possibilites for his NSX based on you recommendations he is now acting like a kid in a candy shop!

I picked up my C5 vert from Manny this morning with a few more horses under the hood not to mention a couple tasteful cosmetic additions!

LG Super Pro Headers Ceramic Coated
LG Tunnel Plate
Corsa Tigershark Exhaust
NGK Plugs
160 TStat
LG wires
and a Professional Tune!

Z06 Screens all around
LED tail lights

Previously Manny installed the Vararam system, well worth the money!!
With all the above modifications the car now dynos at 331 rwhp & 346 torque plus the Vararam Manny says the car is at 369 rwhp!

The car sounds awesome and the added hp is noticebable.

Now to work on saving for my Christmas present!!

Manny recommended: Streetable Cam, 243 Z06 Heads, Fast 92mm intake and 90mm throttle body, LS2 Fuel rails which Manny says this will all bring me to 430-440 rwhp!!

Thanks again Manny always a pleasure dealing with you!

p.s. You also have my friend Rick thinking of the possibilites for his NSX based on you recommendations he is now acting like a kid in a candy shop!

Thats awesome , love to make people like you happy with what we can do with these cars .

Thanks for the opportunity , looking forward to doing the cam / heads & FAST intake for you .

Congrats, IAMTOPLS, Your mods are similar to mine and I'm very happy with them too. More ponies and some 'music' is real nice.

Your reference to a cam has me thinking too. Up to now I've always referred to and been happy with my digital cam. Never really considered a 'bumpstick' for my LS.........yet. :)

Would seem to be the next logical step for me. We'll see what spring of '13 brings.

Post up some pics of your ride. I'm sure I've seen it at Manny's a few times but not realized it was yours.

Enjoy.
C.

I agree, post pics! That sounds like a fantastic setup and some smart mods to do to your car! Now if it were only Spring.... I imagine this will be an especially difficult winter having to store your car.:D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread