▶in·im·i·ta·ble ◀
BANNED
Sep 13, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
▶ $ICAMOU$ ◀
Province
BC

Normally, the assembly line runs 11.6 Corvettes per hour w/90 total completed at the end of the 8hr shift. There are 4 minutes, 30 second per assembly station & it takes a car 13 hours on the general assembly line to be completed.

Reactions: ABC and kevindesj
thks for effort
`The Quality Team was there and they worked to address many of the reported “issues” that were reported after roughy 2,700 cars were produced prior to the shutdown. He says that lots of those issues have been remediated and that we should see the ever-increasing quality. Kai shares a video of the CARE Inspection process which literally gives every new Corvette off the line the “white glove” treatment `

Reactions: ABC
I saw a post that said 125 cars built in first week. So that would be another 43 on Friday. This was a 4 day week to be fair. I am hoping that this coming week sees these daily numbers take a jump in speed. If 43 is the new line speed the. I can’t see the backlog getting built out. Need to see at least 300-400/shift.

I saw a post that said 125 cars built in first week. So that would be another 43 on Friday. This was a 4 day week to be fair. I am hoping that this coming week sees these daily numbers take a jump in speed. If 43 is the new line speed the. I can’t see the backlog getting built out. Need to see at least 300-400/shift.

I meant per week not shift. My bad.

l am past waiting took my factory 5 cobra 428 crate motor out and had a ball wrecking a set of $400 back tires out of frustration of WTF is my C8 . l guess what my friends say is true Fking relax and good things will come to you . They just do not understand that l got where l am by never dropping the ball . AAAHHHHHH!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread