Saw your eye roll after hitting the cabinet with your door getting out..... Damn I hate that sound as it's happened to me as well.

Beautiful Z Dave. Glad you are up and running there. We are still waiting for the snow to melt here. -13 in YEG this morning and not looking much better for a while yet.

Enjoy and don't forget to warm up those tires.... the fun way. :thumbs:

Too funny.... Everyone will notice the file cabinet thunk at 3:17.... And Derek is right. We have all learned from those type of oops.... Looks like nice weather there... Enjoy. Still winter here in the west... Your Z is looking great as usual...

Hehe... I've seen this vid before Stephane.... I'm being extremely polite only calling it suspicious. At 3:19 he's travelling at 255 kph reving 5052; At 3:26 he's travelling 287 kph reving 4750; at 3:47 he's travelling 301 kph at 3889rpm.... all without a tranny shift...Indeed, throughout that time interval from 287 kph to 301 kph, you can hear the engine reving higher and higher as the rpm readout goes lower and lower..... Not to mention at 300 kph, those thin whitelines turn into a blur.... Not that I would know...... :angelic::angelic:

Reactions: theboss
Just saw this today!

Although watching the video afterwards, or part of it, it's not really an apples to apples thing and is about 2:00 of fun stuff mixed in with 18 minutes of getting through talking.

Last edited:
Good vid Riley. Shame they put the new LT5 up against a major modded LS9.... Plus a driver who coudn't launch worth a crap..... At 11.5's, that 755HP ZR1 is putting down no better than C7 Z06 times.... Put a driver behind the wheel and on stock tires it should drop into the 10's.... Or one would hope....

The reports from the head instructor at Spring Mountain are beyond the power, the ZR1 has a couple of well observed refinements over the Z06 in suspension and handling characteristics.

This is from a guy who drives these cars to their limits on a daily basis for the last 12 years.

I was extremely fortunate to chat with him on the track after he spent time playing with a few of the 25 ZR1s that we’re there.

So yes.... it’s more about the driver, not the car.

This is good news for the guys that paid the bucks to get a new ZR1.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread