I've seen people put their front license plate on the dash in Saskatchewan but was always told that it was illegal to do that, but I never did read the rules. It may have had to do with the fact that the plate has to be a certain distance from the ground....... However, in a Corvette, the dash is the same height as a truck bumper..... :D

I've seen people put their front license plate on the dash in Saskatchewan but was always told that it was illegal to do that, but I never did read the rules. It may have had to do with the fact that the plate has to be a certain distance from the ground....... However, in a Corvette, the dash is the same height as a truck bumper..... :D
True that Riley. I find myself checking frames for rust every time I pull up behind a pickup.....

I'm looking for a good cold air intake or ram air. Years ago I saw a ram air thing that went through the license plate into the air filter.

Is it legal to put your front license plate behind the windshield instead of on the bumper?
Nelson. I doubt very much you can put your license behind the windshield but what do I know about BC highways law.
REgarding a C4 ram air, Corvette Mods has a system they call a ram air. Air Raid has a system they insinuate is a ram air but don't actually say that. They do advertise 20 hp gain over stock though and compared to Corvette Mods, it's cheap too. Goggle it.

Looks like most of the cold air only set ups to me.... K&N not much different. Shame they don't make a snake charmer for the C4. Good luck whatever you pick

Still on the fence on the cold air. Down the road in 20 years will we think what were we doing cutting a hole in radiator shroud?

Screw it nobody will want these cars in 20 years. Just have to figure out which one to buy. You have to commit to one or the other you have to cut a hole a different size for each one.

With the vortex one by BPP you could install an air scoop to help feed it. The scoop looks cool.

I bought a Vararam intake from a member on here a few years ago and had Manny's shop install it. The advertising claims good numbers. The car runs fine. I saw one vendor Corvette Depot advertising them for $616.99. Perhaps you are racing and need those few horsepower. For me $125 was OK but I certainly wouldn't be spending $616.

I bought a Vararam intake from a member on here a few years ago and had Manny's shop install it. The advertising claims good numbers. The car runs fine. I saw one vendor Corvette Depot advertising them for $616.99. Perhaps you are racing and need those few horsepower. For me $125 was OK but I certainly wouldn't be spending $616.
I'm buying the SLP for $146, Mine is an 85 so really only 2 options.

Reactions: Keith Tedford
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.