This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Best Car Worst Car U Owned ?

XFIRE82

Power User
Oct 24, 2014
VetteCoins
Province
SK
...... The good, bad and the ugly. Tells us what is the best car you ever owned , and the worst one you ever had , can tell us why too.

Worse car was a '77 Pinto, blew the little 4 cyl engine, it rusted out badly and almost caught fire once. Flogged it to get a 79 Nova with a straight 6. Enjoyed that car a lot.

Best car I have owned is a truck, my 2010 Avalanche Z71. Goes everywhere without complaining. Can accelerate like mad and has surprised a few cars at stop lights, and it is super comfortable on long drives. The Camaros I have owned and the Corvette are in a league of their own though.

Reactions: XFIRE82
Worst car...1995 Pontiac Sunfire (first year of all new car....cost a fortune to keep on the road...I found alll the problems before GM did) and the Best..my recently acquired, 30 years waiting for it, 2001 Corvette..of course

Best car was a tossup between my first '68 AMX 343 4spd ($1300) and 1963 Rambler American ($600)
Worst, due to being the most frustrating due to "stoopid" GM flaws, is our present 2009 Montana.

Attachments

• img032.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Reactions: XFIRE82

Ya miised the question Spence.... best and worst out of that list?

....Best is 58 Chev , the Biscayne came into our family 1962, I learned to drive in that car, still have it , parked it when I picked up the Impala in 1975 and still driving it every year. Worst is the 93 Vette I just bought last fall, only drove it twice but they don't make cars like they used to is all I can say. Will give it another rating come summer if I still have it.

Users who are viewing this thread