72ray

72ray
Casual User
Aug 7, 2018
Sydney Australia
VetteCoins
Car
1972 coupe 350 TH400
Hi all, as the Aussie dollar goes further in Canada than in the US some of us AUSSIES are wondering who are the best people to shop online with in Canada for C3 parts. TIA

I've dealt with Corvette Depot , had no problems , some guys had issues with them. Trouble is all stuff comes from the USA anyway so it costs to get it up here, then they resell it for more. The freight is the killer in most cases. You almost have to get a shipping price first to see if it is worth it. Corvette Depot had alot on sale here at 40% off till end of the month I think.

After I posted up here I went took a quick look at C. Depot , found a set of floor mats in the hard to find color for my 82, 40 % off and much lower than anywhere else , less than an hour later I get a confirmation email that they were already shipped to my post office.......can't beat that quick service.
ooops I first said C.Central , I meant C.Depot here in Canada.

Last edited:
Reactions: 72ray and ddgermann
After I posted up here I went took a quick look at C. Central , found a set of floor mats in the hard to find color for my 82, 40 % off and much lower than anywhere else , less than an hour later I get a confirmation email that they were already shipped to my post office.......can't beat that quick service.

Forum sponsor as well so great to know. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.