Use REJEX on the front end and the windshield. Can pretty well just hose it down while using the wash brush and they'll come right off. Also makes rain bead on the windshield so you hardly have to use the wipers unless it is just a fine mist.
Bottle (473ml) is expensive but you use so little of it per application that it becomes inexpensive.
Was developed for marine and aviation applications

Use REJEX on the front end and the windshield. Can pretty well just hose it down while using the wash brush and they'll come right off. Also makes rain bead on the windshield so you hardly have to use the wipers unless it is just a fine mist.
Baron - where do you buy the RejeX product? It is no longer available at Amazon in Canada.

Baron - where do you buy the RejeX product? It is no longer available at Amazon in Canada.
I have been having very good luck with Turtle Wax new product called Hybrid Solutions Ceramic 3 in 1 Detailer. I have used it on both my Ceramic coated GS and my wife's Lincoln Corsair which has upgraded paint. You can use this stuff as a waterless wash also if careful how you do it. BTW I get nothing out of this but there are videos out there comparing to Mothers and Meguar and the Hybrid solutions works out twice as good. The shine is amazing and I use it on the windshield as well. You can buy it at Crappy Tire but watch you get the stuff you want. There is a whole line of Hybrid Solutions product on the shelf.

1654033588099.png

Last edited:
Thanks Baron for the Rejex info. Have been using this for years. Wash, then Clay bar, then Rejex and my torch red vette is so bright that even the young ladies wave. If you go to the States True Value Hardware also sells rejex.,

Thanks Baron for the Rejex info. Have been using this for years. Wash, then Clay bar, then Rejex and my torch red vette is so bright that even the young ladies wave. If you go to the States True Value Hardware also sells rejex.,
First time I bought it I had to drop down to the US on the NY side to get it. Then some looking around on the web got me to that address.
Actually a little less expensive there than the US.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.