This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Beauty

Certainly not a sleeper, lol .
Would probably draw a lot of attention. Was out for a drive last night with a friend and we were just rolling along at about 60 in an 80 kph zone chatting and I noticed an SUV behind me. Local by-law vehicles are all SUV type vehicles here and some RCMP vehicles. They pretty much all look the same to me especially when they are behind you. Anyway turns out it was By-law and they followed us for about 10 km . You would expect any vehicle would pass given hardly any traffic and good road and conditions. So the only thing we could figure is that the two of them in the vehicle were betting the next batch of donuts on if we were going to suddenly accelerate not knowing they were there . Why do I think that ? They will stand beside a parking meter for 15 minutes waiting for it to run out so they can write a ticket. Richards . Lol .

Since we are going way off topic.
Around here, well Toronto, they use minivans and beat up pickup trucks.

A little paint correction and this one has potential...
What you would have to pay for it even in this condition would probably be scary. But once restored…

Ya, but no Lux Tax! lol

If it's all original, including the engine, I'm thinking in the $40k range. Spend $70k more doing it up right and turn it over for $150k plus...

If it's all original, including the engine, I'm thinking in the $40k range. Spend $70k more doing it up right and turn it over for $150k plus...
Sounds reasonable and if numbers matching, done to a high calibre I would bet you’d ask well over 200 k . I’m depressed that it’s way out of my budget by more than I care to think, lol . It’s definitely one of the most desirable Vetts given the rarity.