Solution
Hey guys,

New to the forum. I am wanting to get on a waitlist for a C8 Z06. I don't mind having to wait several years as is expected. Does anyone know of any dealers in BC that are going to be selling at MSRP?

Thank you!

If you want to cast a wider net, PM me (send me a personal message: click on my "Netsinah" handle on the left) for a list of dealers I know of in Alberta who are selling at MSRP. I strongly recommend getting on more than one list and many people from BC have bought in Alberta and enjoyed doing their "break-in" drive back home to BC. Welcome to the Forums!
Hey guys,

New to the forum. I am wanting to get on a waitlist for a C8 Z06. I don't mind having to wait several years as is expected. Does anyone know of any dealers in BC that are going to be selling at MSRP?

Thank you!

If you want to cast a wider net, PM me (send me a personal message: click on my "Netsinah" handle on the left) for a list of dealers I know of in Alberta who are selling at MSRP. I strongly recommend getting on more than one list and many people from BC have bought in Alberta and enjoyed doing their "break-in" drive back home to BC. Welcome to the Forums!

Solution
I agree with the top 3 dealers being in Ontario but they also have the most Corvette buying population (by a long shot). That is why they have hundreds plus already on a waiting list. Shop around and ask each dealer you can contact where you would be on the Z06 list and how many allocations they are expecting each year. JMO

Hey guys,

Thank you!
Dueck does but the wait list for the Z06 is full as of July last year. I spoke with them a month ago and it’s still full. Nobody knows at this time how many they will get allocated.
Prestons also sells at MSRP but a lot of future clients moved from the Stingray list to the Z06 last year. So it most likely is full now too.
CMP and Jack Carter are your best bet I assume going east.
Check with netsinah
I would stay away from any dealer with the word Wheat in it as I was told they usually try to sell above MSRP from what I have read on this board.
Good luck with your search.

• Agree
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Hey guys,

Thank you!
Dueck does but the wait list for the Z06 is full as of July last year. I spoke with them a month ago and it’s still full. Nobody knows at this time how many they will get allocated.
Prestons also sells at MSRP but a lot of future clients moved from the Stingray list to the Z06 last year. So it most likely is full now too.
CMP and Jack Carter are your best bet I assume going east.
Check with netsinah
I would stay away from any dealer with the word Wheat in it as I was told they usually try to sell above MSRP from what I have read on this board.
Good luck with your search.

The dealer netsinah got our cars from has about 60 on the z06 list , wait would probably be several years

Hey how can I contact you privately, I live alberta and I’ve been to quite a few Chev dealerships and I still can’t find anything close to msrp ?

Hey how can I contact you privately, I live alberta and I’ve been to quite a few Chev dealerships and I still can’t find anything close to msrp ?

As indicated above, click on my Forum "handle" (netsinah) or my avatar (the black C8 Corvette) to the left. Then you'll see on the "pop-up" the words "start conversation" at the bottom. Click on that and you can then send me a "private message" (PM), after which we can have our own "talk" which isn't visible to the rest of the Forum members on a thread such as this. Having said that, I've sent you a "PM" to get the ball rolling. Once you're signed in, look on the upper right corner of your screen and you'll see a "1" near the shape of the mail envelope. Click that and it will take you to my PM. I know you're new here. No problem; it takes a bit of use/practice/patience to catch on to how things work.

• Winner
As indicated above, click on my Forum "handle" (netsinah) or my avatar (the black C8 Corvette) to the left. Then you'll see on the "pop-up" the words "start conversation" at the bottom. Click on that and you can then send me a "private message" (PM), after which we can have our own "talk" which isn't visible to the rest of the Forum members on a thread such as this. Having said that, I've sent you a "PM" to get the ball rolling. Once you're signed in, look on the upper right corner of your screen and you'll see a "1" near the shape of the mail envelope. Click that and it will take you to my PM. I know you're new here. No problem; it takes a bit of use/practice/patience to catch on to how things work.
Thanks Vaughn. one more thing off my mod list... lol...

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Thanks Vaughn. one more thing off my mod list... lol...
I've sent you a bill however it's via "GM snail-mail" and with the pending strike, I'm sure it's been or will be waylaid somewhere between Edmonton and Red Deer, likely "forever", so don't stay up late waiting for it....(lol).

• Haha
Hey guys,

Thank you!
Yes. Duecks , Carters. Both of them have told me to forget it: way too many on lists right now.