This USA Chevy II had to be apparently called an Acadian Beaumont

:Wideyed: But what caught my attention o_O
was this Canadian Car had some crazy looking rear wheel skirts :Yuck:
:eek: with a definite terrible add-on look :Nono1:

:Shrug2: were they actually sold this way in Canada :Shrug2:
Car sold for US$20,000
216146_Side_Profile_Web.png

Last edited:
Ahh,the annual “wish I’d won the 649” show !! Yeah,always a must watch in January.

Not sure if you saw the pretty blonde lady who paid $16,000 for a white 74 convertible. She looked very happy !!

That red 96 C4 that went for $9500.00 is a smoking deal.

As Mike Joy said,loads of Corvettes coming up on the weekend so that commands attention over nfl playoffs.

Thanks for posting this up Spence. I try to get in as much of this as I can,sans PVR.

That information has some alternative facts.
The Chevy IIs were sold as Chevy IIs at Chevrolet dealers in Canada. They were good sellers. Pontiac Dealers wanted a car like that to sell, so they moved around some trim and called them Acadians. There were a few trim levels. One or two levels had the name Beaumont in them if I recall. I remember the base model was the Canso.
A year or two later, the Canadian Pontiac version of the Chevelle was called the Beaumont.

That black ‘58 was at our Richmond DUECK show in 2013..
Just went thru Barrett @ $440K USD
Also checkout the video from the 5-7 minute mark.

This car was a class winner at the Feb 1013 Oakland Roadster show..
Then he showed it at our show here in Richmond.
Then I never saw the car again.
E564AF0C-671A-4C2A-906E-D15D660348AD.jpeg
48C2A797-2482-45A6-9A2B-6A12EC558B5D.jpeg

It is an awesome car

Graham

Not just any Charity GM Vehicle - :eek: it's VIN No.001 - 2018 CARBON 65 Z06 :Woot:

Check out the purchaser of that Vette..... John Staluppi... interesting articles pop up. Looks like he may have been on both sides of the law. At least he supports charities and has good taste in cars.

Last edited:
Who would have thought that Rick Hendricks would have been the buyer of the ZR1.... LOL... ok.... that was a joke... I think most knew that was going to happen.... So the ZR1 vin 001 Corvette appears slightly more collectible than the ZR1 1LE Camaro..... but only by a spread of $ 675,000.00...

Sorry guys. I was in at $ 900, just so I could bring it to Ponoka this year but lost my internet connection here in Costa Rica and it was sold by the time I got back on line.... :Banghead:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread