Dik

Regular
May 7, 2014
St. Albert
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Z51 Convertible
Howdy.

I need some help to sort out a Corvette trip; what is the most scenic route from Banff to Waterton Lakes? FYI, I haven’t travelled south of the Kananaskis golf courses since, well, oh, 1979-80? …. in a 4x4 …. Oh it was nasty but exactly what Cathy and I (…. ha-ha, just teenagers ….) were looking for at the time!

So, from what I can figure out, I can drive from highway 1 south on Highway 40 to Longview then take highway 22 south to Lundbreck, east a little bit on highway 3 then continue south on highway 6?

Cheers and thanks in advance for your advice!
IMG_20190421_145142.jpg
Resized_20190421_145234_edit.jpg

You pretty much got the route bang on Dik. If you remember Hwy 40 not being paved just south of the golf course,yeah it’s been awhile since you’ve been down this way.

• Useful
Reactions: ddgermann
Thank you folks again!

We will be travelling very light but there is always room for hiking boots. I'll post any interesting photos. Who knows, there could be some action photos of me jogging with Mr. or Ms. Grizz? o_O

• Haha
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Thank you folks again!

We will be travelling very light but there is always room for hiking boots. I'll post any interesting photos. Who knows, there could be some action photos of me jogging with Mr. or Ms. Grizz? o_O
Howdy.

I need some help to sort out a Corvette trip; what is the most scenic route from Banff to Waterton Lakes? FYI, I haven’t travelled south of the Kananaskis golf courses since, well, oh, 1979-80? …. in a 4x4 …. Oh it was nasty but exactly what Cathy and I (…. ha-ha, just teenagers ….) were looking for at the time!

So, from what I can figure out, I can drive from highway 1 south on Highway 40 to Longview then take highway 22 south to Lundbreck, east a little bit on highway 3 then continue south on highway 6?

Cheers and thanks in advance for your advice!View attachment 29352View attachment 29353

Sweet car. I would flip out if some Dik was leaning on my car. 😂

Joking aside your car looks great and yes the white tire letters you are looking for in your other thread would look good.

Enjoy your trip

• Haha
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Sweet car. I would flip out if some Dik was leaning on my car. 😂

Joking aside your car looks great and yes the white tire letters you are looking for in your other thread would look good.

Enjoy your trip
Ahem....that pic reminds me of the gas chick in Moosimin leaning her a$s on your car. Good think she was cuter than a Dik.... :Smug::Smug:

• Haha
Reactions: Dik and ddgermann
Cuter than me? .... Well that's not much of a surprise! :Woot:

FYI, We have hotel(s) booked for later in August (.... right after the Edmonton Blues Fest ....) so it there will be no pictures for a while yet.

:Cheers2:

Hi.

A really brief update and a couple of observations/surprises about my C7.

This was our first road trip in our C7.

* The trip was cut really short, Banff for two days, Calgary for one. We had good weather which has been rare this year.

1. Fuel economy is nothing less than impressive!

2. My car was a constant head-turner. I received a lot of positive feedback from .... everyone! This was a pleasant surprise considering the variety of performance cars and exotic cars that roll through Banff.

The C7 has made Cathy a Corvette fan. ... It does everything so well....

Cheers and let's hope for more sunshine this fall.

Hi.

A really brief update and a couple of observations/surprises about my C7.

This was our first road trip in our C7.

* The trip was cut really short, Banff for two days, Calgary for one. We had good weather which has been rare this year.

1. Fuel economy is nothing less than impressive!

2. My car was a constant head-turner. I received a lot of positive feedback from .... everyone! This was a pleasant surprise considering the variety of performance cars and exotic cars that roll through Banff.

The C7 has made Cathy a Corvette fan. ... It does everything so well....

Cheers and let's hope for more sunshine this fall.

Any pics ?

Haha.... oops.

Cathy has one picture of the Corvette in front of the hotel .... and it's from a distance....

So I guess my answer is, no pictures.

:blown:

I'll make up for it on the next cruise.

:smile1:

• Haha
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread