Rruuff Day

Staff member
Power User
Beta
Aug 30, 2014
VetteCoins
Well. After months of no rain and zero grass growth, we finally got rain and I got to try out the new to me Bad Boy commercial zero turn mower. Pleased to say it works great. A 26 hp liquid cooled Kawasaki engine, easy to access for maintenance, holds just under 10 gallons of fuel, has a great suspension, rides and steers like a dream, cuts smooth and perfectly even, and even though I cursed it a few times while installing the power bagger, that also works great. As fast as I can mow (which is twice the speed of my 5 foot zero turn Swisher), this thing blows grass, leaves and small animals into the bagger with no trouble or blockages at all. Anyone who has as many acres of grass to mow as I do is crazy but they would be extremely happy with a Bad Boy mower. These things are built like a tank. Here's my toy.

PXL_20210829_014847316.jpg

PXL_20210829_014908976.jpg

It looks ALMOST as fun to drive as a Corvette. And likely a MUCH BETTER turning radius! Any thoughts on modifying the exhaust system to make it louder so it can live up to its "Bad Boy" name even more? :)
Haha... I would Vaughn but my wife does 80% of the mowing and she's not nearly as much of a fan of a bad boy exhaust... lol...

• Haha
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
It looks ALMOST as fun to drive as a Corvette. And likely a MUCH BETTER turning radius! Any thoughts on modifying the exhaust system to make it louder so it can live up to its "Bad Boy" name even more? :)
Just saying, if you have a turning radius problem with your corvette, just hit the fun pedal a little harder, amazing results. :Cheers2:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.